Nousatsu Rock Star

Photobucket

As I've mentioned before in the previous entry (Nandemo Arisa), I find rockstars hot. Especially if they're already gorgeous and cute with a tongue stud (named 'Screw', pic above).

I really love the lineart for this one. It has a sort of edginess feel to it, but maybe that's just because of its 'rockstar' 'tude that needs to go with the plot. But whatever it is, it's a fun read. The story is sweet & the only downside is that.. I want Screw+Nobitani to myself.. T_T *sniff sniff*

Supposedly there's a sequal to this! (I just found out after digging up stuff for 'research'). Get more info on the sequel called 'Nousatsu Rock Shounen'. But honestly speaking, I think this manga can stand on its own already. So if you didn't want to download the 2nd, I think it's fine.

Below information from Baka-Updates Manga

Associated Names
Charming Rock Star

Genre
Comedy, School Life, Shoujo

Description
A special one-shot by Kamaro Kikuchi from Betsucomi, this is a prequel to a series that was running in the magazine.

Fujisaki Maki once had a peaceful life, but one day, she decides to help Nobitani, who was being bullied, and now everyone's bullying her! Because Nobitani feels guilty, he gives Maki tickets to a famous local band called 'East Robo'. Maki decides to go and during the concert, the leader singer plays a ballard and is looking at Maki?!

[ Read it online! ]
from VardAnime

Comments

Popular Posts