Today I read more than 10 manga

And I feel proud! X)

The list:
Blood hound
Kokoramade Daite
17-sai Natsu Seifuku no Jouji
Boy don Quixote
Dakishimete! Noir
Free Soul
Goodbye 19 year old Me
I Won't Let You Become a Star
Momoten Musume
Romantic Beauty
Tomodachi Kara Yoroshiku Desu

Ah I'm in such a blissful state. Kyaaa~~ XD

(Still downloading some more...)

Gah I'm so greedy. >_o

Will share the info & whatnots later. Fare thee well~~ ^__^

On another note, I find this banner cute. I've seen it many times in numerous forums, tho so I'mm not sure to whom it belongs to.

(Pickup lines of Naruto characters XD)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

  1. alaa..so cute la that naruto banner...hahaha..lol..anyway, just nk recommend this one anime dat i like very much--> lovely complex. very comeyl, funny & sweet. if u wanna watch it, tgk kt www.tv-links.co.uk. ade mcm2 anime kt situ. movies pon ade. go watch. @__@

    jaa-neh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh cool blog could u visit my blog and comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah thx for the link k.mimie!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts