The Prince Who Fell In Love

Photobucket

Ok I gotta admit, if you read this, and you're used to reading romance shoujo, you'll most likely go "Ah, typical". But I like this manga because I am very much fascinated by the traditional Japanese culture. Aikido (J martial arts), Kyudo (J archery), Hakama (formal wear), yada3. And so, having the traditional Japanese theatre influences in this one made me love it. *swoons for guys in Japanese traditional attire*

So yeah. The story's sweet, and the plot's pretty strong. The guy is pretty cute too. ;) Heheh. I enjoyed it a lot. Recommended for all times. =)

Below information from Baka-Updates Manga

Alternative titles:
恋におちた王子様 (Koi ni Ochita Oujisama)
The Prince Who Fell in Love, Prince in Love

Genre:
Shoujo, Romance, Drama

Shiho lives next door to a prince. Toshiki-sama is the heir of a Noh music master. They shouldn't have been anything more than childhood friends, but...

[ Download it! ]
from Goldlilys

Comments

Popular Posts