Hotarubi no Mori E


Photobucket

One of my ultimate favorite mangas of all time. Seriously.

I tend to be a bit particular about the drawings of the manga I read, and I have to admit, the artwork here isn't much to scream about. But what the manga lacks in style of art, it definitely redeems itself with the stories that unfold! The storylines are, I have to say, beautiful.

My favoritest is the 2nd chapter, 'Into the forest of fireflies' light', about a spirit boy and a normal schoolgirl. I can only read it once because it left such a great impact on me after the first time I read it (can't explain more because it might give away the ending ;P).

Verdict : HIGHly recommended for everyone!




Below information from Anything Asian

Genre:
Fantasy, Shoujo, Mystery, Magic, Supernatural

Published in:
Hakusen sha Japan

Story:
A young girl named Hotaru gets lost and accidentally enters the Forest of Yamakimi, where a mysterious boy suddenly appears. What will happen to the love that grows for this untouchable boy?


[ Download the manga! ]
from DragonVoice

Update 26/7/12!

[ Download the anime movie! ]
from Anime Torrents

Comments

Popular Posts