Mars

Photobucket
I was attracted to this manga from Goldlilys' page where she featured it with a high rating as well as a positive review. It was a bit long for my liking tho, bcuz I usually prefer shorter/oneshot mangas for lighter reading - I easily get distracted, heheh. Anyhow, this story is really psychological, dark, and very deep. There's a nice quote I got from it :
"We're all looking for a peaceful and safe place... but maybe there is no such place. But we keep going no matter what's waiting for us down the road. We don't stop living."
I assure you, this is really good.

Below information from Baka-Updates

Associated Names:
マース
战神 Mars

Genres:
Drama, Josei, Psychological, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life, School

Description:
Kira, a shy high school student, lives only for her art. Rei, An arrogant, rebellious and violent playboy, wears his delinquency like a badge of honor. They are exact opposites in every way, but when Kira sees Rei kissing a statue of Mars, she overcomes her fears and asks him to model for her. And, to everyone's surprise, Rei agrees.

[ Download it! ]
from Goldlilys

Comments

Popular Posts