1/3 no Kareshi

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I LOVE the art! It's got a slight twist in the end, so I'm very happy with how it turned out! Though this may seem like another shoujo manga (and even though it sorta IS), I like it a lot! For a light read that's still fun, here's one! ^_^

Below information from Baka-Updates

Associated Names
1/3の彼氏 (1/3 no Kareshi)
My 1/3 Boyfriend / My One-Third Boyfriend

Description:
Kogure Yuuya takes an embarrassing picture of Fukada Rei, but he says he will only delete it if she agrees to meet again at the same place later. What will Rei do?

[ Download it! ]
from TenshiTachi

Comments

  1. Uwarghhh!!!! I just read this! I LOVE IT!!!!! Kalau jadik anime gerenti swweeeeettt! I simply adore the artwork! Thanx for this entry.. heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kikuri-hime.

    haha, best kan~~~? XD

    no problemo. glad to spread the manga love ;3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts